Along with the launch of our new website, we’re excited to announce the release of our new management dashboard. We’ve designed and built it using the input, feedback and requests we’ve had from our customers over the last few years. This is very much a product custom-built just for you!
The new management dashboard is designed to make using our service simpler and more powerful at the same time.
Here’s what’s new for you in the dashboard:
- High level analytics. High-level analytics are now included for all our plans. You can now see the number of redirects we’ve processed for you, the top 10 countries your visitors are coming from, the 10 top domains sending traffic to your URLs, and identification of whether your users are coming from desktop/servers or mobile/tablet devices.
- New data export capabilities. You can now export all your data to CSV. That means your data isn’t tied only into our system. You can store backups in other locations and have it available in case you ever need to use it for another solution or purpose outside our platform.
- Enhanced team management. We’ve added additional authorization capability that helps you delegate administrative tasks to targeted administrative users. You can also easily resend account invitations to users who may have deleted or lost the originals.
- Easier, faster redirect management. You can now more easily manage redirects with a dedicated Source URL and Target URL view and perform batch options on multiple URLs with just a few easy clicks. We’ve also improved the search function and added more sorting options so you find what you’re looking for quickly.
- Dedicated source hostnames view. You can now quickly see all the hostnames on which you have URL redirects, and whether their DNS and SSL certificates are set up correctly. You can also sort the results to quickly see if any need further attention.
This launch is just the start of the updates and enhancement we’re planning for our platform. In Q3 of this year, you’ll get access to detailed analytics where you’ll be able to select/view different time windows, and dive into the dimensions of all the analytics data we gathered when serving your requests.
And there’s more to come in the future. We’re constantly gathering requests from our customers so our service delivers exactly what you need. With EasyRedir, you can trust you’ll always be using the world’s best enterprise-grade URL redirection engine. Building that engine, improving that engine and enabling you is what we do. Today and everyday.