Effective May 7, 2018
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the allowable uses for EasyRedir and constitutes part of the Terms of Service as set out at https://www.easyredir.com/legal/terms-of-service/.
Acceptable Use and Conduct
Subscribers agree that that it will not configure any URL redirects that, or use the Sites in a manner that:
- infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- contains software viruses, Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- is libelous or defamatory, or that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or is invasive of another’s privacy;
- is harmful to minors in any way as reasonably determined by EasyRedir;
- is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable, as reasonably determined by EasyRedir;
- impersonates an EasyRedir employee, or any other person, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to the Sites or a portion thereof without proper authorization;
- interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Sites or prevents others from using the Sites, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Sites, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use the Sites, or inadvertently or intentionally disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Sites or any other site or system in use by another user of the Services;
- uses any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to monitor or copy the Sites;
- facilitates the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- licenses, sublicenses, rents or leases the Services to third parties, uses the Services for third party training, commercial time-sharing or service bureau use, or otherwise makes the Services available to third parties or otherwise commercially exploits the Services;
- includes personal or identifying information about another person in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Sites to users;
- constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- stalks or otherwise harasses anyone on the Sites or with information obtained from the Sites;
- collects, uses or discloses data, including personal information, about users without their informed consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- requests, solicits or otherwise obtains access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any user of the Sites for the purposes of automating logins to the Sites;
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to the computer systems of EasyRedir or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Sites;
- copies, archives, stores, reproduces, rearranges, modifies, downloads, uploads, creates derivate works from, displays, performs, publishes, distributes, redistributes or disseminates all or any part of the Sites;
- accesses the Sites for the purposes of building a product using similar ideas, features, functions, interface or graphics as those found in the Sites;
- accesses the Sites for the purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes; or
- accesses the Sites to upload any computer code for the purposes of: (i) causing a breach of security to the Sites; (ii) interfering with the proper working, functionality or performance of the Sites; or (iii) preventing others from accessing or using the Sites.
View other legal documentation.
Terms of Service
These terms and conditions govern your acquisition and use of EasyRedir and you must accept them to use our service.
The policies and procedures of EasyRedir regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your information.
This describes the cookies used by EasyRedir on our websites along with their respective purposes.
Security & Compliance Information
Information related to our security practices and compliance attestations.
Data Processing Addendum
Terms related to the privacy, confidentiality and security of personal data for subscribers subject to EU law.
This describes the data subprocessors used by EasyRedir to deliver our services to you.
Get started with no risk.
We offer a 14-day free trial, no credit card required. Or explore our plans.